Saturday, May 2, 2009


We love love love our neighbors Uncle Al, Grandma Janice, and their family. They are our family away from home. Today Al(who is also one of Riley best friends) took Riley's helmet out to him and told him the Sheriff called and said anyone under sixteen had to where a helmet while mowing the lawn. So Riley put it on. We laughed so hard. I had to get the camera out. I am sure Riley knew Al was giving him a bad time, but he played along for a minute. He is such a good kid he watched the girls for us so we could go to dinner. Not very often does he complain and he either has the girls changed and asleep or they are playing all together. I couldn't ask for a better son.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Riley, what am I going to do without you hanging out on my couch? Oh yeah, you will now actually have a bed to sleep in! Love you