Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Love of Family


I love this picture that Shy sent me. I know how much these little ones are loved by our family. You can tell by Baylee Rae's face that she loves Shy so much. This is the look that melts your heart. The "I LOVE YOU" look. (Or, Maybe it's the how about a pinch or a bite look) I am so amazed at the changes this little angel has made in our family. I know we all cherish the little things because that is what helps us through the tougher times. Shy, thank you for this. It came at a time when I needed it most. I love you so much. If there is on thing I love most about my family is they are always there for a shoulder to cry on, or to give you the laughter you so desperatley need. All I can say is THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love this picture too! i was looking through Makenzie's phone and i saw it so i sent it to me and than you:) I love you so much aunt Kris you've always been there for me and my family! I hope you know that if you ever need anything i'm here for you, even if it means drive all the way to Grizzland:) I love you and your family so much!!
love
shy shy

Jon&Cierra said...

What would we do without family? Jon said he thought his family was close until he met mine. We are so very lucky. We share eachother's joys and pains. I am so lucky that I have been able to spend so much time with you throughout my life. I feel that between you, my mom and Grandma Linda's examples, I will be able to be a good mom. You 3 are the best. Baylee was sent to you and Jasen, because no one else could love her the way the two of you do. Baylee is and absolute ray of sunshine. She always lets us know that she loves us...whether it's from a bite, pinch, or a great big hug. I love you Kristy and idolize you as a mother of 4 beautiful children. Thank you for being the person that you are. If you ever need anything please call me.

Lori said...

Know one loves Baylee as much as her mother unless it is Aunt Lolo! She has given me more meaning in my life. She reminds us that the veil is so thin that we feel our Father in Heaven's presence when she is near. Well, occasionally, when pinched I briefly lose that insight, but it quickly returns. You are a fantastic mother and you are the only one on earth worthy of Baylee.