Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tribute to my Mother


Mother I love you. Mother I do. Father in Heaven has sent me to you. When I am near you I love to hear you singing so softly that you love me to. Mother I love you. I love you. I do!!! Mom, Happy Mothers Day! There are no words to express the love I have for my Mother. She is and has always been the kind of mother every child wishes for. Thank you so much for the love and support you have given me. You and Dad have taught us kids how important it is to stay close as a family. I think this is something you both learned from your mothers. I am glad you passed this along. I love my brothers and my sister and I know we will always have a bond that a lot of other families may never get to experience. Mom, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I hope you have an awesome day. (and that Dad and Greg wait on you!) I love you and miss you. Love Always Kris

5 comments:

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

This is a sweet tribute to a wonderful woman!

GregOlsen said...

I did wait on her. I waited for breakfast. I waited for supper. I waited for my Levi's to be washed.

Unknown said...

dear kriss,
i loved your sweet message
you make me feel like i wasn't a
complete failure.
i hope you had a great day and that you know how much you are loved.
love mom

Shauna said...

Nice tribute to a beautiful women, aren't we the lucky ones to be loved by such incredible women.

Jon&Cierra said...

I feel equally as blessed and lucky to have her as my grandmother. I loved when my mom would send me to her house to clean. Grandma would always say we can clean any day, grab a pop and let's have an R&R. We are all so lucky to be a part of her life. I feel so blessed that my baby will get to know his or her great-grandparents quite well.....they have a long time left :)