Saturday, May 2, 2009


Could Gracee be any cuter? She is so fun and full of Attitude. She loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse, talking to Walker(grandma cow), on the phone, and singing songs. Her favorite are Bringing home a baby bumble bee, monkeys jumping on the bed, and itsy bitsy spidee. She says Greggo, Bampa, Bubba bite finger, KY Ky spank crying, Mommy stop, yea pee pee in potty good girl, Baylee Bae, among a bunch of other words in her bossy tone. My favorite is when she slaps me in the face or gives me a pinch and just before I start to fake cry she says sorry Mama sorry and gives me a love around the neck. I can't help but play the game.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wait! What about Aunt Lolo? We need to work more on that one. She is a beautiful girl and so much fun to talk to, if you know Japanese!

Lori said...

Forgot to say, I love you!

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

I think that her face in that picture says it all!!!