Monday, June 22, 2009


Wow 33! Time seem to fly by. It seems like Jas and I were just married(minus the honeymoon stage) I think I liked it better a few years ago when Riley though it was cool that I was going to be 31 and he was going to be 13. At the time I didn't think it was as cool as he did but now I would go back. I thought it was hard when he was baptised, then he passed the sacrament, now drivers ed and high school. It is all passing to fast. I think of Blake on his mission and think it will be a while before Riley will be going on a mission. I am sure Lori had these same thoughts. My Dad always says that you will wake up one day and your babies all have babies. That is how fast time goes by. I try hard to cherish the moments, although some days are harder than others.

1 comment:

GregOlsen said...

I remember the good days when I was 33. Oh what memories. I am sorry, but I don't write in the same sentimental tone. Nostalgia is the devil. Anyhoo, I also like "Let Them Be Little" by Billy Dean. Rascal Flatts steals a lot of songs: "Life is a Highway", "Bless the Broken Road." They stink. So....whatcha doin'? Okay, I guess I am out of comments.