Monday, June 15, 2009




We went to Idaho this weekend. This is Baylee's new walker. As you can tell it would be a lot easier on her without extra riders. We were also able to spend time with Rick and Heidi's little cuties. Kyns and Kiah are the best of friends. They had so much fun together. I hate thinking about the time they miss with each other between visits. Jerica is growing like a weed and she loves babies. On Saturday I traded with Heidi. She took Gracee and I took Kiah. We went to see the movie UP with Baylee, Lori, Shy, Camryn, and Nanny (aka Walker, Nanny Goat, Grandma Cow, Grandma Grape, and Grandma Lind). It was so much fun. I love my family. Thanks for always making time for us.

3 comments:

Jon&Cierra said...

I wish I would have been home to hang out with you and your girls. I love and miss you guys so much.

Lori said...

That was fun and that picture of Kyns and Kiah is the cutest I have ever seen. Love you

Valerie said...

Wow! They have grown so fast! I am excited to see them again at Labor day! What a crazy but awesome weekend! I love you blog! we are
www.brummett.org

BTW
Sorry I barfed Bambinos on your carpet! :)