Sunday, March 15, 2009


The sun has come over the mountain. We have started biggest loser as a family. We purchased a treadmill. Jas kept asking all the salesmen about ones you can run on. This made me laugh. I asked Riley what he thought of his dad running. He said he thought Jas would lay in bed and say p on it I'm too tired. After we got the treadmill and put it together Kyns ran on it for about 20 sec. She then came and asked how she looked. Her uncle Eric said this was the kind of results he liked. Run around the couch and then get on the scale. The next night Kyns wanted to get on the treadmill. She wanted to lose weight. Riley told her she was skinny ans didn't need to lose(which was nice for him) Kyns said don't say that Riley, Dad is not fat either! Again I laughed!!! So I guess it is on.

No comments: