Monday, March 16, 2009


It is what it looks like. Kynslee felt bad because Baylee got her hair cut. Instead of cutting her hair off I let her get highlights. She could hardly wait for the day to come. She wanted purple highlights at first. Luckily Jan talked her into low and highlights. Kyns said I was going to be so jealous. She said she was so excited and that everyone would be so "IMPRESSED". Maybe we have created a monster. She was so cute at Jan's salon. It made my day to watch her eyes light up and for her to feel special too. When we came home Riley told her he didn't like them (pause sad face) he said he loved them. You should have seen her glow. Thanks Jan for making a four year old have the best day of her whole life.

4 comments:

TriStateIBA said...

Kynse - I am soooo impressed! I love your highlights. Sorry I didn't get the bows to you for St. Patrick's Day. I have been super sick. Cute pictures! Love Aunt Connie

Lori said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Hey Kristy I have been meaning to leave you a post and thank you for the card you sent. Is is so nice to know that we have such a great family to support us. It really meant alot to both of us! Love you guys. Kynslee looks so cute. What a cool mom letting her get highlights. I think I had to wait until high school :)

Shauna said...

Nothing is better than a great hair day!!! Kristy you have a beautiful family.