Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ok! I am going to try and get back in to blogging. These are some pictures of The Goody Family Reunion. This is the 14th year Jasen's family has been getting together at Pine Basin. We have so much fun tubing, snowmobiling, and playing games. Even a bump to the head doesn't stop the fun. It was a hard year with the loss of John's parents, Uncle Clair, and Kyle, but everyone made the best of it. John once said if you stop a tradition it is hard to get it back. This is one tradition I hope never ends. It is not very often for kids to know their 3rd and 4th cousins as well as our kids do. I love spending time with family. That is what life is about Time Together!









1 comment:

Jon&Cierra said...

I can't believe we have been going to Pine Basin for 14 years. I hope we go every year for the next 100 years. It is something I always look forward to. Not to mention I get to see my favorite Montana family!